My Story

My story? When I found out the plant was closing, I went cold inside. "Here I am, simple business ideasall these bills and out of work?" It seemed like no matter where I applied, they were thinking "Oh no, it's another one of those guys from the layoff..."

    I finally did find work but the pay was nothing like before. "How can I make money working from home?" I wondered. I needed the most profitable business ideas and I thought you might need these ideas, too. I went looking around the internet for ways to help me earn money working from home part time.

My wife picked out some ideas the ladies will like, too
    I started searching for ways to make extra money with simple business ideas. Like you, I don't have time for ideas that take months to start and I don't have a big bankroll to invest. I was looking for simple, inexpensive and fast ways to help me make money from home.

    I know a lot of guys are in the same boat, that's why I made this little work from home guide. I'm listing the best work from home business ideas I found in my home business reviews.


    With that in mind, here is my sweet 16 list of the very best, simple, profitable businesses you can start so you can earn money at home part time. I've listed my five star home business reviews here so all of you can pick your favorite home income system!

Wiggle your way to better food and a little spending money with worms

Fun for entrepreneurs of all ages
What is this, 1950? Why would I even bother to create a worm farm?

     Actually, a lot of people have discovered that worm farming can be a good and rewarding hobby. With the help of you wriggly friends, you can turn organic kitchen wastes into fertilizers.

     It can be income generating, too! Conserve the environment, grown healthy and nutritious crops and, as a bonus, earn money by selling the worms and fertilizers! You get to be a hero for the environment and your family!

     If you want to learn to create your own quality organic soil and use it when you need to, this guide, Worm Farming - Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm, has all that you need to know about worm farming and how it supports green living.

There are other things in this guide that you will need to know about worm farming. They include:

  • The things you need to create a worm farm
  • How to prepare an worm bin – a home for your worms
  • What is bedding and what is needed to prepare it
  • Which wastes to put and not to put in the compost
  • A simple way to make a worm bin
  • How you can generate profit form worm farming
  • And much more

          Composting is an integral part of the green living. It is one of the best ways you can recycle
wastes – the worms are consuming the organic waste and turn it into fertilizers! The fertilizers are ideal for use on your growing vegetables, and garden plants.

     Since this is an organic mix, you don’t have to concern yourself with pesticides and other chemicals that would affect your family’s health.

The guarantee? If you're not wholly satisfied with Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm for whatever reason at all, simply send an email for a cheerful refund - 100% your money back.


It's a fun, healthy way to make a little money and the kids can pitch in, too.Click here to wiggle into the fun, educational and money-making world of worm farms, at no risk to you. What a great way to teach children the value of work and money!