My Story

My story? When I found out the plant was closing, I went cold inside. "Here I am, simple business ideasall these bills and out of work?" It seemed like no matter where I applied, they were thinking "Oh no, it's another one of those guys from the layoff..."

    I finally did find work but the pay was nothing like before. "How can I make money working from home?" I wondered. I needed the most profitable business ideas and I thought you might need these ideas, too. I went looking around the internet for ways to help me earn money working from home part time.

My wife picked out some ideas the ladies will like, too
    I started searching for ways to make extra money with simple business ideas. Like you, I don't have time for ideas that take months to start and I don't have a big bankroll to invest. I was looking for simple, inexpensive and fast ways to help me make money from home.

    I know a lot of guys are in the same boat, that's why I made this little work from home guide. I'm listing the best work from home business ideas I found in my home business reviews.


    With that in mind, here is my sweet 16 list of the very best, simple, profitable businesses you can start so you can earn money at home part time. I've listed my five star home business reviews here so all of you can pick your favorite home income system!

Make money doing what you love with a handyman business

John takes you from start to profit
     This was the business program that got me started on my journey of discovery - I found away to make money doing what I do around the house every day! Professional handyman, John Magerowski has written a book for you that takes you from start to finish through how to start and operate your own handyman business.
     You are going to learn:
  • How to get customers
  • What types of jobs you'll get and how to handle them
  • What tools to use
  • How to price your jobs and what to charge
  • How to handle your clients effectively so they'll call for more business
  • The optimum way to keep records so you stay organized
  • And much more!
      Don't go slogging through the process of wasting time and money figuring this out by trial and error. Learn from a professional who has already gone through the work of figuring it all out! A blueprint has been created right here. John has been a handyman for years and knows the procedure. He knows what you need to do and also what not to do, in order to succeed. Follow his steps and you'll be on the road to success!

     Wondering how to get customers? John has it covered. Nervous about doing your first job or asking customers for money? It's totally handled in the book. Any questions you have about getting started are covered here.
You have the ability to do this, you just need to start! And this book is the kickstart you need.

     People want and need help and are looking for someone to call, a handyman or handywoman just like you.  This kit will show you how to build a strong business with with good, strong people.

I was happy to see that John stands behind his offer too. If you are not happy with this purchase for whatever reason, you may request a refund within the first two months of purchase.


Are you ready to pick up your tools to hammer out some cold cash? Click here to visit John's site and order your handyman (or woman) money making guide today!