My Story

My story? When I found out the plant was closing, I went cold inside. "Here I am, simple business ideasall these bills and out of work?" It seemed like no matter where I applied, they were thinking "Oh no, it's another one of those guys from the layoff..."

    I finally did find work but the pay was nothing like before. "How can I make money working from home?" I wondered. I needed the most profitable business ideas and I thought you might need these ideas, too. I went looking around the internet for ways to help me earn money working from home part time.

My wife picked out some ideas the ladies will like, too
    I started searching for ways to make extra money with simple business ideas. Like you, I don't have time for ideas that take months to start and I don't have a big bankroll to invest. I was looking for simple, inexpensive and fast ways to help me make money from home.

    I know a lot of guys are in the same boat, that's why I made this little work from home guide. I'm listing the best work from home business ideas I found in my home business reviews.


    With that in mind, here is my sweet 16 list of the very best, simple, profitable businesses you can start so you can earn money at home part time. I've listed my five star home business reviews here so all of you can pick your favorite home income system!

Great idea earning extra money owning a service business

avoid spam and scam websites, work with an experienced professional
Sam is the man with the plan
Many of the offers I found were work at home scams, but Sam looks legit - he tells us "I have been in the office cleaning business for more than 20 years. As an employee, I worked hard for other people and was paid well for my services of running a cleaning crew."
     I thought this kind of business would need a big up front investment but Sam says "I started my office cleaning business with a spray bottle and a borrowed vacuum cleaner. I was bringing in real money."

     But, isn't this market jammed with too many businesses?  Sam tells us "No, there's a tremendous amount of business out there and there's plenty of room for you to earn money from home."

    I wondered if this is another scam, like 'how to make money on youtube.'  Sam assures us that "I'm so confident you'll be satisfied that you have a full 60 day money back guarantee. You will be satisfied with it or your money back!"

     No rip off artist would stand behind their offer like this so I'm comfortable sharing Sam's website, Click here to visit Sam's page and start your home based small business today - this guy rocks!