My Story

My story? When I found out the plant was closing, I went cold inside. "Here I am, simple business ideasall these bills and out of work?" It seemed like no matter where I applied, they were thinking "Oh no, it's another one of those guys from the layoff..."

    I finally did find work but the pay was nothing like before. "How can I make money working from home?" I wondered. I needed the most profitable business ideas and I thought you might need these ideas, too. I went looking around the internet for ways to help me earn money working from home part time.

My wife picked out some ideas the ladies will like, too
    I started searching for ways to make extra money with simple business ideas. Like you, I don't have time for ideas that take months to start and I don't have a big bankroll to invest. I was looking for simple, inexpensive and fast ways to help me make money from home.

    I know a lot of guys are in the same boat, that's why I made this little work from home guide. I'm listing the best work from home business ideas I found in my home business reviews.


    With that in mind, here is my sweet 16 list of the very best, simple, profitable businesses you can start so you can earn money at home part time. I've listed my five star home business reviews here so all of you can pick your favorite home income system!

Turn a spare room into a cash factory with a gift basket business

Get Rita's experience 
Have you been thinking about starting a gift basket business?   Are you researching the internet to find out how to start a gift basket business?   

     Good news!  You have come to the right place.   Rita Wilhelm has first hand experience with how to build a successful gift basket business.  Save precious time and money and learn what works, and what doesn't work with Rita's business guide.

     Rita started her business on a shoe string, using a spare bedroom in an apartment. Rita's initial start phase was very rocky and she had to learn a lot of hard lessons.

     For example,  Rita purchased the wrong kinds of products and then printed brochures and business cards that promoted gift baskets that wouldn't sell - money down the drain! Rita also initially presented gift baskets to the wrong decision makers, which wasted a lot of time.

     As she learned each important and expensive lesson in startup, Rita decided to create a program aimed at helping people like you start their very own gift basket business. Rita wanted to develop a program that would allow people to avoid the costly pitfalls she endured.

Here are a few reasons this program is a real winner:
  • Everybody is a customer! 
  • Tons of repeat and referral business
  • Low start up cost and low overhead, creating more profit
  • No continuing franchise fees
  • Work in the comfort of your own home.
  • Help make your dreams a reality!
     Rita's gift basket business eventually grew to be one of the top gift basket businesses in the country. It grew from something she had in a spare bedroom to a warehouse location with employees. 

     Because of her success, Rita can offer a money back guarantee of quality customer service and will be happy to help you if there is any problem with your purchase.

     Would you like to start your very own gift basket business? Here's a program that will help you avoid costly pitfalls and benefit from the author's experience. Click here to visit Rita's website to order this exciting business plan.