My Story

My story? When I found out the plant was closing, I went cold inside. "Here I am, simple business ideasall these bills and out of work?" It seemed like no matter where I applied, they were thinking "Oh no, it's another one of those guys from the layoff..."

    I finally did find work but the pay was nothing like before. "How can I make money working from home?" I wondered. I needed the most profitable business ideas and I thought you might need these ideas, too. I went looking around the internet for ways to help me earn money working from home part time.

My wife picked out some ideas the ladies will like, too
    I started searching for ways to make extra money with simple business ideas. Like you, I don't have time for ideas that take months to start and I don't have a big bankroll to invest. I was looking for simple, inexpensive and fast ways to help me make money from home.

    I know a lot of guys are in the same boat, that's why I made this little work from home guide. I'm listing the best work from home business ideas I found in my home business reviews.


    With that in mind, here is my sweet 16 list of the very best, simple, profitable businesses you can start so you can earn money at home part time. I've listed my five star home business reviews here so all of you can pick your favorite home income system!

Surprisingly simple way to turn trash into treasure - in the foreclosure clean up business

Steve found a way to turn the recession into a recession-proof business, cleaning out foreclosures.

     Steve tells it this way, "Thousands of foreclosed homes have hit the market, left with debris inside and out and the grass is left uncut for weeks or months.  Properties left in disrepair result in code violations and banks get fined."
Earn money from bankers and brokers
Steve offers videos

  • Can the bank sell the foreclosures in this condition?  No! 
  • Can the employees at the bank clean foreclosures? No!  
  • Will a Realtor show the property in this condition? No!  
  • Will the banks pay someone to clean foreclosed homes and cut the lawn?   Yes!

Start a recession proof business cleaning out foreclosures But, isn't the recession over? Maybe, but according to experts, banks are sitting on a frightening number of foreclosures and will want out fast as things get better!

     Sounds good but what about start-up costs? Steve assures us "This is a real business, needs no experience and very little money up front. You probably have all the necessary tools at your own home."  

     Steve is so certain you will like his offer that he backs it up this way: "We are so confident in our guide that we will offer your readers a 100% 60 day money back guarantee!"

     I like what Steve has to say and I'm impressed with his warranty, would you like to know more? Click here to visit Steve's website and start making quick money with foreclosure clean up!